DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BS Answers Questions on Tor

Charlz Guybon

Didn't see an thread on this here.

http://www.tor.com/blogs/2011/01/your-questions-for-brandon-sanderson-answered

Lot of RAFOs.

I'm intrigued by this one. Not sure how that discrepancy could possibly be explained.

Carlinya Sedai died in ToM. So what did Min’s vision of her from TFoH mean?

RAFO.

I was intrigued by this statement.

About the swirling colors/ta’veren experience: 

Would Perrin be able to see what Mat is doing in the Tower of Ghenjei? If I was Perrin I’d be following every move Mat makes.
 And hypothetically if Rand thinks about Mat at some moment during and after his journey in the Finn World Rand should be able to see Mat and Moraine or if before they rescue her Mat and co. in the Finn World. Is that right? I find this connection between the ta’veren so fascinating.

How about this. Swirling colors don’t work in Tel’aran’rhiod. Granted that within the Tower of Ghenjei is somewhat different from Tel’aran’rhiod, but there are some similarities.

Also, some timeline goodness.

And how much time has past since Mat met Verin and the trio left for the Tower of Ghenjei? 30 days?

Mat set aside the letter and didn’t open it for the required number of days. The next day he left for the Tower of Ghenjei.

There are many other interesting questions here, and that's just some of the first few that struck me as interesting. Go to town folks.

Archived