DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Spring Graphic Novel Giveaway

yoniy0

US residents might want to take a look at this: http://www.dragonmount.com/index.php/News/tom/graphic-novels/new-spring-giveaway-r81

I know this isn't strictly WoT discussion material, but it's been pointed out that most of us don't stop by the main page on our way to the forums.

PS

Why only US residents? Yeah, I hate it when that happens too (though, personally I don't mind when it's about graphic novels. Not my cup of tea, as they say). That's how Tor wants to do it, though, so that's how it is.

Whoever was the original publisher, Red Eagle or the Dable Bros. screwed me over on this. Paid for a full subscription and got 3 of the comics before the thing was first cancelled. No refund and never received the remaining comics when it picked up again. No way I'm going to support them for the graphic novel. I also know that really had no bearing on this contest, but it made me want to vent.

Isgrimner, what were the numbers on the covers of the three you got? It was Dable Bros. anyway.

I was at the time working right across the street from Midtown Comics in Manhattan and would go in looking for them every week. But I only ever found three issues, and it was never clear to me just how many were published! And of the three I did find, the numbering was strange as they had two systems going between the NS and the WoT issues?

Archived