DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Favorite Main Female Characters (as of ToM)

Barid Bel Medar

107 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Female Characters (as of ToM)

Moiraine tops my list .. not by a lot though.

Even more than her BFF Siuan she's gone from the penthouse to the outhouse.

She sacrificed herself knowing she had little or no chance of rescue to protect Rand and thereby her world.

She went from "we must horse-collar this boy" and lead him by the nose to being the First to recognize earning his trust was paramount and how to do that. Whatever her motivation (knowledge she had that he Must accept) she was the first.

She "adapts and overcomes" like a Recon Marine.

Even with lessened "power" I believe we'll see her as a major reason the DO is once again imprisoned.

She isn't the most learned AS in any one area, but even more than Caddy Shack I think she is the most "Jill of all trades" of any living AS.

She isn't the most inherently humble person, far from it, but she has learned humility and it's value and was respected by the Aiel WO's, not an easy thing to gain by an AS.

Eggy, Nyn, Avi and Elayne, All, in my view are right on her heels and in a pack.

There are others. Birgitte, I think we'll see Pevara fairly awesome in the final book and finally Verin, the epitome of making the best of a bad situation. What an incredible play she made with the really really bad hand which she was dealt.

Archived