DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

OMG Verb has joined

Talya

Here comes the furry ickle Ewok, don't get too close to him unless you liked to be tickled!

Welcome Verb my sweet, we are delighted to have you here, with your wit...you did bring it along I hope, it would a sore place otherwise...well maybe you head would be sore...hehe

Welcome sweetie, and tell all those who don't know you (not that there are any of course) about your self!

Here comes the furry ickle Ewok, don't get too close to him unless you liked to be tickled!

Welcome Verb my sweet, we are delighted to have you here, with your wit...you did bring it along I hope, it would a sore place otherwise...well maybe you head would be sore...hehe

Welcome sweetie, and tell all those who don't know you (not that there are any of course) about your self!

My fellow Black Towerites, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus. And I am sorry.

I read tickled as "licked" some how... Scary thought that...

Interchangeable, they are. ;-)

What under the Light did you bribe him with???

Either that or he's lost more marbles than I remember. Welcome Verb!:biggrin:

I had some to begin with? And it is ok if I still think of you as El Nyn in my head? Hehe.

Good thing I like to be licked tickled...

>.>

Awwwwww riiiiiiight. That one gets a resounding GIGGITY.

not totally shocking, and my pulse rose a little......ok. it rose alot... :rolleyes:

Good, then I'm doing my job as a Settler properly :wink:

Good thing I like to be licked tickled...

>.>

Awwwwww riiiiiiight. That one gets a resounding GIGGITY.

Sweet! You knew just what I was going for. *shivers*

Archived