DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm going to hell

Barmacral

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also! Welcome to Shayol Ghul and please enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please direct them to 1 - 800 - SG - CARES and expect a reply in 230,173,825 days. Thank you, on behalf of Shayol Ghul.

Awesome. Limi is my favorite person for today.

25 points to Lily for giving me 50 points. And also cause Limi seems sore about not getting those 50 points.

No worries, I'll fix that.

50 to Limi for the hilarious post quoted above. ;-)

The supposition that I am bad at eEnglish is utterly preposterous! I can actually spell very goodwell, and am one of the best eEnglish students in my year level (modest, I know) but I am also lazy, so I usually speak in leet speak online for convenience.

1) Fixed for you.

2) Convenient for you, annoying for everyone else. Stop, or "annoying for everyone else" will quickly become "annoying for you" as we make it our personal mission to follow you around correcting your spelling

I do happen to agree that "leet" is annoying on a forum. I've been known to mock a person or two for consistent bad spelling and grammar, and, in my role as a teacher, I have noticed that several students don't know when to stop writing in text-style.

Papers written in text style are returned with a 0 grade. My class may be history instead of English, but still.

And, by the way, you mispelled 'l33t"

I'm probably going to hell for that. . .

:stab:

25 points each to the Grammar nazis... formerly known as the black ajah.

That would be... Lily, Barm, Kivam, and Edie.

I dare anyone to complain. Take it up with the Shayol Ghul leader... I'm sure she will take your side over mine. -grins evilly-

The supposition that I am bad at eEnglish is utterly preposterous! I can actually spell very goodwell, and am one of the best eEnglish students in my year level (modest, I know) but I am also lazy, so I usually speak in leet speak online for convenience.

1) Fixed for you.

2) Convenient for you, annoying for everyone else. Stop, or "annoying for everyone else" will quickly become "annoying for you" as we make it our personal mission to follow you around correcting your spelling

I agree, I have been a gigantic loser, and I will endeavor to correct my poor behavior.

Thanks! Felt the strong urge to replace the Dec. Seduction Siggy to something fun. This forum inspired me.

:biggrin:

Odd post in the editing thread, then . . .

I kinda expected my edited post to say something like that. Originally, it was something like "I am curious what this will say after editing."

Archived