DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm going to hell

Barmacral

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How devious! I was thinking something more along the lines of walking down the wrong side of the sidewalk or jaywalking on a residential street... You know, things that no one ever cares about.

But who knew God was a hippy?

r u kidding! god is da ultimate hippy!

y do u think heaven is so cloudy? cause all god does is sit around smoking and calling everyone "man"

Oh god. Spelling and grammar are your friends. Please stop making my eyes bleed.

The supposition that I am bad at english is utterly preposterous! I can actually spell very good, and am one of the best english students in my year level (modest, I know) but I am also lazy, so I usually speak in leet speak online for convenience.

• Club Leader

The supposition that I am bad at english is utterly preposterous! I can actually spell very good, and am one of the best english students in my year level (modest, I know) but I am also lazy, so I usually speak in leet speak online for convenience.

Just to let you know, that would be "spell very well." Grammar really is your friend. Barm's right.

You might want to work on capitalization, too. Just saying....

The supposition that I am bad at eEnglish is utterly preposterous! I can actually spell very goodwell, and am one of the best eEnglish students in my year level (modest, I know) but I am also lazy, so I usually speak in leet speak online for convenience.

1) Fixed for you.

2) Convenient for you, annoying for everyone else. Stop, or "annoying for everyone else" will quickly become "annoying for you" as we make it our personal mission to follow you around correcting your spelling

Oh god. Spelling and grammar are your friends. Please stop making my eyes bleed.

This NEEDS to become someone's sig quote, and I haven't seen something sig quote worthy in a few months :biggrin:

Barm = WIN!

Just to let you know, that would be "spell very well." Grammar really is your friend. Barm's right.

You might want to work on capitalization, too. Just saying....

I am also enjoying the fact that the Grammar Police have mobbed this thread!

The supposition that I am bad at eEnglish is utterly preposterous! I can actually spell very goodwell, and am one of the best eEnglish students in my year level (modest, I know) but I am also lazy, so I usually speak in leet speak online for convenience.

1) Fixed for you.

2) Convenient for you, annoying for everyone else. Stop, or "annoying for everyone else" will quickly become "annoying for you" as we make it our personal mission to follow you around correcting your spelling

*literally almost peed her pants from laughing so hard*

Also! Welcome to Shayol Ghul and please enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please direct them to 1 - 800 - SG - CARES and expect a reply in 230,173,825 days. Thank you, on behalf of Shayol Ghul.

Limi also = WIN!

• Club Leader

1) Fixed for you.

It would be even more annoying if we edited content while we were there. If I'm in a mischievous mood or my meds aren't quite working that day, that could be something I would do. I can totally see any of the BA members that have the power having fun with this, especially if I say it's okay.

And Nyn, it's not the whole SG. It seems to be confined to the BA. I don't think you need to worry about suddenly finding yourself doing this too.

• Club Leader

This NEEDS to become someone's sig quote, and I haven't seen something sig quote worthy in a few months :biggrin:

Barm = WIN!

It might not make it to a sig quote, but he's getting 50 pts for it.

Archived