DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Please welcome our new Assistant Group Leader: Kathleen!

Mystica

It's taken me a long time to make the decision as I was loath to replace Asfaloth with whom I had such a fantastic connection as my second in the FL but I could not postpone it any longer. So should he ever see this thread, I'd like to thank him for a wonderful cooperation. He's been a joy and pleasure to work with and a very big help in many difficult stages of setting up and thinking out the renewed systems and roads FL would be taking. His work reflects in everything that has been set up so far and will continue to have an impact on what is still to come.

So now it is time to welcome our new AGL: Kathleen!

Welcome to our little nook of the PSW, dearheart! I'm looking forward to working with you! :smile:

Congratulations Kathleen, and best of luck. The Freelanders is a difficult, but rewarding group. This makes since, since Mystica is a difficult, yet rewarding friend!

*runs for her life* Congrats again!

:biggrin:

Wrassin' frassin'... hrmph! <3 I'll get around to RPing again... someday. Just haven't felt up to it lately. :biggrin:

I know that feeling and I've got three people waiting on me. I'm like...sorry guys hopefully i'll get to it soon. *sigh*

Congrats Kat don't worry Myst isn't that bad just give her lots of caffeine you'll be fine. *ggls*