DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Monsters Inc. Sequel

Krakalakachkn

I'm thinking not.

Disney Central Plaza has posted an article claiming to have a synopsis for Pixar's upcoming "Monsters, Inc." sequel taken from a Disney film catalog. The synopsis hints that the story is a prequel:

"[The story] will take us back to before a time when Mike Wazowski was top comedian, before James P. Sullivan was top scarer, even before the buddies joined the MI workforce. In fact it takes us all the way back to school - the University of Fear to be precise. Although the two start out as frenemies, Monsters, Inc. 2 will weave the tale of how the dynamic duo transition from rivals to BFFs."

Presently however the report should be taken purely as rumour. The first film's director Pete Docter returns to helm the film which is currently scheduled for a November 12th 2012 release.

Pixar would never do something that normal would they. I bet thats how they will start the idea. Monsters INC started out as a cleaner wanting to be a top scarer and eventually reach his dream. They decided that was dumb and kept working on it till they got what we know as Monsters INC. I bet thats what they are doing now

Archived