DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Stories Around the Fire

devon

Here at the DM, it is very easy to find yourself burned out while rping, and needing to take a break from one character or all of your characters. With this in mind, I've created a new rp where we can stretch our writing muscles and try things we have been thinking about, but have never been able to do. The premise is this: the Warders characters have got together and are taking turns telling stories to one another. They can be sad, or funny, long or short. Anything goes, the only rule is that the story has to take place in the WoT universe and associated DM mythology. You can write a new legend for one of the heroes, or a made up silly story, or even retell one of your character's own adventures. Everything is good and all are welcome! You can tell one story, or go back whenever you feel the need to. You can find the rp here. Look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I started a bar fight that only Arinth wanted to play in... feel free to turn it into a "pass the mug" event, instead! ( I just saw your post, Arinth! Sorry about that. I've been dealing with a hyper-extended thumb on my space bar hand and typing has been a bear! I'll get you a post back, though!)

• 2 weeks later...