DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Gathering Storm e-book

daveq65

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this or not. But I have just come to read tGS on my Kindle and the chapters do not have the icons which tell who the chapter is mainly based around. All the others have them, except this one.

Does anyone know if this is an error?

Just looked at the sample, and it has the proper symbol at the beginning of the prologue (the same as in my hardcover, that is). Judging from that, you might have cause to contact Amazon for a replacement. Then again, your handle implies that you reside in the UK, which means you might not have the same version as the one I looked at (if memory serves, you guys don't get the same artwork as everyone else, do you?)

Just looked at the sample, and it has the proper symbol at the beginning of the prologue (the same as in my hardcover, that is). Judging from that, you might have cause to contact Amazon for a replacement. Then again, your handle implies that you reside in the UK, which means you might not have the same version as the one I looked at (if memory serves, you guys don't get the same artwork as everyone else, do you?)

No we don't. But all my other versions have the icons at the header. I'll phone Amazon and see what they say, or if they can actually check. Thank you.

Edit - Phoned Amazon, it seems that is the version they were sent by Little Brown, so I'll need to contact them and find out why only tGS has no chapter icons.

Just hope that ToM has icons.

Archived