DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Angreal + Power-Wrought Weapons at TG?

Kierkegaurdian

Do you think that the armies of Light will be given angreal for the Last Battle by the White Tower? I think it would be cool if the White Tower went through and issued every angreal it had to Aes Sedai and novices. Egwene said that she wanted every last woman who can channel to be at the Last Battle (or at least ready for it), so I guess it makes sense to go all-out with the angreal as well. I assume she just kept the wand sa'angreal.

Perrin's hammer is awesome, and I got the impression from Berelain that the good guys were going to try and get the Ashaman to churn out a bunch of power-wrought weapons for the last battle. I hope they all get their acts together and end up as awesome as I have imagined they would be ...

Do you think that the armies of Light will be given angreal for the Last Battle by the White Tower? I think it would be cool if the White Tower went through and issued every angreal it had to Aes Sedai and novices. Egwene said that she wanted every last woman who can channel to be at the Last Battle (or at least ready for it), so I guess it makes sense to go all-out with the angreal as well. I assume she just kept the wand sa'angreal.

Perrin's hammer is awesome, and I got the impression from Berelain that the good guys were going to try and get the Ashaman to churn out a bunch of power-wrought weapons for the last battle. I hope they all get their acts together and end up as awesome as I have imagined they would be ...

Some Aeil already getting their spears done in a special way (at least the Aiel with Perrin).

I can't imagine the Tower keeping back angreal and sa'angreal for the Last Battle. If there's ever a time to bring out the big guns, it'd be, well ... you know. The Last Battle. There's no way they aren't going to use them. I doubt novices and accepted will see much use of them, though. There are so few angreal that there probably won't be enough even for all Aes Sedai who are somewhat proficient in OP combat.

Archived