DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Callandor - Moiraine and Nynaeve

NetSlider

In EotW Min tells Rand right after Nynaeve finds them that when Moiraine and Nynaeve together there are sparks in the vision, and before it was only when Rand, Mat, and Perin were present. So, is this a foreshadowing of Moiraine and Nynaeve to be the ones to use Callandor with Rand?

In EotW Min tells Rand right after Nynaeve finds them that when Moiraine and Nynaeve together there are sparks in the vision, and before it was only when Rand, Mat, and Perin were present. So, is this a foreshadowing of Moiraine and Nynaeve to be the ones to use Callandor with Rand?

That has been one of the reasons given on another thread, and I happen to agree .... sort of.

The passage from tEotW is:

"She met Mistress Alys coming in and there were sparks with just the two of them. Yesterday, I couldn't see sparks unless there were three or four of you together. But today, it's all sharper, more furious." ... "You are all in more danger today than yesterday, since she came."

This would make it sound that Nyn's arrival increased the groups overall danger, not necessarily that there was something specific about Nyn + Mor. But I definiately believe that the Callando trio will be Nyn+Mor+Rand, just not based on Min's Viewing

Archived