DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of time - char names in games

Braus

Hey!

Anyone else who plays wow because of lack of decent wot mmos?:P I just bought myself a new copy of all the expansions of wow and well... havent played for a while and wanna make a bunch of new chars that im gonna level up. Thing is i wanna have Wheel of Time names. Now i thought it was perfect to maybe make a worgen named "goldeneyes" but it seems that name is unavailable. Sure Perrinaybara i was manage to make, but its not really the same SNAP to that name. Anyone who got any advice on names i could use, or someone who already made some with their own names?(i preferably want them to go with the different races that exist, say worgen obviously goes very very well with Perrin)

I dont necessarly like Perrin the most tho, tbh my favourite chars in wot would be Tuon/Mat/Noel/Logain/Lanfear/Graendal/Semi/Verin/Moraine/Karede and his servant which i cant recall the name of, something on M i think/the nymf(greenman). Obviously prolly forgot alot of chars that i would love to use as nicks. Ppl i wouldnt wanna use tho would definetly be rand/siuan/elayne/avi/pretty much any AS not mentioned.

Dunno, anyone have any good suggestions, or just what they themselves would make? Right now i think im gonna delete the rogue i named perrinaybara to one named Youngbull.

Regards and thanks if any got any advice :P

The Green Man's name is Someshta and Karede's servant is called Ajimbura.

Yeah someshta:-) actually had a resto druid named that a long time back, before i stopped playing and sold my account(ages ago, still got the guys msn tho so mby i can free that name up, it was just a low level alt that i was healing dungeons with.. Mm might go with a karedes servant, tho i already got a rogue. Honestly i think i failed, since i didnt mean this to be a thread where i only list names i got and asks for advice for myself, was hoping that more ppl here was playing wow and maybe some had names influenced alot from wot, but maybe i was wrong. If others would had played it and would have had influenced names maybe i could then steal names from the discussion or say if a bunch of ppl out of the millions that do play wow had made a WOT guild, which i could armory browse :p

That is, it was partly egocentric with me trying to find new nicks(me being europe and alot here are US) but also alot partly my curiousity if there were gamers out there who already was doing it and if there was guilds around which for the large WOW population made no sense since they never read the books, but for a scarse few who had read the books made all the sense in the world. I Guess thats where i wanted the discussion.

That is, without specifically setting up guidelines, the discussion would just spring to life with fellow wot inspired wowers.

Still im a hardcore fan, tho i can hardly represent any group of either wow players nor wot fans i guess, im just who i am and right now i got plenty of time to kill off for a month or two :) hopefully ill be able to get one char at least to 85 before then so i can slack off with the occassional log in and log out.

Been thinking about it alittle bit but couldnt think of any names from my head that i might wanna use. Gonna have to google and find a wiki resource with some old tounge listnings or something. And yeah, not obvious names are my cup of tea :) Though preferably enough obvious for other ppl who read the books to remember and relate.

Archived