DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I love you guys!

claireducky

Just dropping a line to let you guys know what's going on with me currently. I am starting a regular full-time salaried job January 3rd which means no more running myself ragged doing 2-3 jobs at once to make ends meet. With that, I will also be able to actually HAVE free time to be around here more than the bare minimum and I really miss spending time with my WT guys and dolls. I've also been having to focus most of my free time here at DM to addressing Tech issues as we do not have a tech admin currently and I am filling in that capacity for now. In addition, I'm helping Jason and Jennifer with the set up for a launch of something new and exciting for DM that I think you all will enjoy.

Anyways, I love you all and if any of you need me and can't seem to find me on here (sometimes my PM box scares me!) please send me an email at claire@dragonmount.com, which I check EVERY day.

<3

Claire

Just dropping a line to let you guys know what's going on with me currently. I am starting a regular full-time salaried job January 3rd which means no more running myself ragged doing 2-3 jobs at once to make ends meet. With that, I will also be able to actually HAVE free time to be around here more than the bare minimum and I really miss spending time with my WT guys and dolls. I've also been having to focus most of my free time here at DM to addressing Tech issues as we do not have a tech admin currently and I am filling in that capacity for now. In addition, I'm helping Jason and Jennifer with the set up for a launch of something new and exciting for DM that I think you all will enjoy.

Anyways, I love you all and if any of you need me and can't seem to find me on here (sometimes my PM box scares me!) please send me an email at claire@dragonmount.com, which I check EVERY day.

<3

Claire

Yay... congrats!

Awwww... we luvs you too! :biggrin:

The title of this thread is far too sappy. You disgust me Claire. Dis. Gust. Me.

Oh, and congrats on the job!

Well, your face disgusts me, so I guess we're even. ^.^

Thank you for the love and support, everyone!

Claire

This means war!

The title of this thread is far too sappy. You disgust me Claire. Dis. Gust. Me.

Oh, and congrats on the job!

Well, your face disgusts me, so I guess we're even. ^.^

Thank you for the love and support, everyone!

Claire

This means war!

You're gonna need camp followers. Verb!!

You know what lady? I feel I have missed out on a lot with you and all because of the lesson you taught me about 'tone' in posts and IMs. I wish I had the opportunity to get to know you better. I sound like an incredible ass a lot of the time lol and you were always the one to call me out on it. Thank you MoN! I appreciate all that you do even though I never say it. Good luck with all you do lady and thanks.

Archived