DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

ryanj27

Hello,

My name is Ryan, and I joined this forum because I love the WoT books. Last spring, my friend introduced them to me and I fell in love with them. I've been actively reading one ever since. I am currently on The Fires of Heaven. I hope I enjoy this forum, and it gives me an outlet for all of the Wheel of Time related things I want to talk about!

Some more info

Favorite book so far: The Shadow Rising

Favorite Characters: Nynaeve, Egwene, Moiraine

Least Favorite Book: The Eye of the World

Least Favorite Character: Padan Fain, Rahvin, Elaida

Hello,

My name is Ryan, and I joined this forum because I love the WoT books. Last spring, my friend introduced them to me and I fell in love with them. I've been actively reading one ever since. I am currently on The Fires of Heaven. I hope I enjoy this forum, and it gives me an outlet for all of the Wheel of Time related things I want to talk about!

Some more info

Favorite book so far: The Shadow Rising

Favorite Characters: Nynaeve, Egwene, Moiraine

Least Favorite Book: The Eye of the World

Least Favorite Character: Padan Fain, Rahvin, Elaida

Welcome! Be wary and on the lookout for spoilers, as you're not done with the series in its entirety yet. Otherwise, good to have you around!

I'm Lessa and welcome to DM!

Usually people will say if there are spoilers but I suggest not going into the WoT discussions until you've read them all. That's what I did anyway :biggrin:

Anywho, I'm from the Warders Guild in the White Tower and you should really check it out. I've made alot of good friends over there and it doesn't matter who you are. Don't forget you can also be part of more than one org So come stop by the White Tower and the Warders Guild because they will be happy to meet you :biggrin:

Archived