DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT fan from the Cleveland, Ohio area

oribiasi

Hello all! My name is Benjamin and I am from the Cleveland area. I have been an avid reader of WoT since about 1996. I am almost 30 and I absolutely love the series. I have played the video game and I own about every book/ancillary item that possibly exists for the series. I have even extracted the music from the game to a CD. It's not bad, actually.

Anyway, if you're also in the Cleveland area, drop me a line here. I'd love to talk some Robert Jordan/WoT.

I'm Lessa and Welcome to DM!

I'm from the Warders Guild in the White Tower and you should really check it out. I've made alot of good friends over there and it doesn't matter who you are. Don't forget you can also be part of more than one org So come stop by the White Tower and the Warders Guild because they will be happy to meet you :biggrin:

I'm Lessa and Welcome to DM!

I'm from the Warders Guild in the White Tower and you should really check it out. I've made alot of good friends over there and it doesn't matter who you are. Don't forget you can also be part of more than one org So come stop by the White Tower and the Warders Guild because they will be happy to meet you :biggrin:

Hi Lessa, thanks for the reply. I actually sent some kind of form to join the warders. Do you know anything about that? I'd like to be a part of it, so let me know.

I myself don't know for I am only an Algai but either the Mistress of Novices(Lor) or the Master of Arms(Verbal) will be intouch with you;usually email or PM. They'll have you joined today or next Sunday, because those are the days that they will go through the forums and add everyone. In the meantime, you can post on the boards avalible and introduce yourself :biggrin:

I myself don't know for I am only an Algai but either the Mistress of Novices(Lor) or the Master of Arms(Verbal) will be intouch with you;usually email or PM. They'll have you joined today or next Sunday, because those are the days that they will go through the forums and add everyone. In the meantime, you can post on the boards avalible and introduce yourself :biggrin:

Thanks for the help! I received an email last night, so I will be in touch with my trainer. :)

Archived