DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt #2 and so it begins

Segurant

Guest Segurant

One morning, the inhabitants of a small village with a disproportionate amount of Aes Sedai wake to discover that one of their sisters has been foully murdered. It is obvious that the murder was done with the Power. The murderer has to be one of their own.

With great sadness, the surviving villagers decide that the only way to determine who the darkfriend is, is to summarily execute who ever the chief suspect is (Just go with it). Each night at sunset they will gather together and vote on which person to execute. If the murders stop, they know they chose the right person. If they continue, they will try again the next night.

Alright villagers, go nuts. Feel free to roleplay a bit and throw around wild accusations. Please bold the names of whomever you chose for execution. After a decent amount of time has passed, I'll tally the votes and let you know the results.

Black Ajah, please send me the name of your first and second victims. Dreamer, feel free to ask me your one question.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*I'm* not the one that brought this post up to four pages! Methinks you're too willing to accuse other people Kat... You're a dirty rotten darkfriend mommy, no matter how much you protest your innocence.

kathana.jpg

*looks around at everybody, thinking* It seems several people are very eager to get the finger pointing going, probably away from themselves...

I'm going to have to go with Danya. She seems a bit shifty and she loves liverpaste... that's just not right.

((BTW, Yveva didn't bold... are you actually accusing Kath?))

oooh. that is a good question. And does more than one person die each night?

If I get to accuse two people that might make picking someone a whooooole lot easier.

Sure, like _you've_ never felt a little sick after having too many rootbeer floats the night before? Is a little privacy while I throw up too much to ask? *grins* As for names - well, I've never minded sharing; if you'd asked nicely, you'd have been welcome to use it, too.

Then again, I suppose a Darkfriend might find an excuse for their alias useful, wouldn't they? Hmm...

*is amused that people are being accused for accusations that began before the game even started*

I can answer the questions for Seggie though. The darkfriends only get to kill one person, and the "innocent" have to decide on only one person to accuse for the darkfriend. If there is a tie, the day will not end (and no killing of darkfriends or "innocents") until the tie is broken by a true majority.

Ender

Ender seems to know the rules pretty well... Almost suspiciously so.

And while I admit my zeal in attempting to discover the true Darkfriends amoung us, I am not the Darkfriend. The Darkfriend wouldn't be wildly pointing fingers and drawing attention to himself. Who here is hanging back in the shadows? Look THERE for your Darkfriend.

I agree that Ender knows a little too much about what is required for darkfriends to be innocent. Plus, he hangs around the Reds, and everyone knows that a disproportionately high number of Reds are Black Ajah members.

In fact, speaking of that, Tess is a Red and she's been awfully quiet so far...

HEY! I'm sick! No pointing fingers at the sick. It's rude :P Besides Dwyn, you seem quick to generalize when we all know that Whites are highly cunning with their logic and such.

Maybe you've logically come to the conclusion that the Dark One will prevail and you've gone to the dark side?

Who here is hanging back in the shadows? Look THERE for your Darkfriend.

See, that was my point! It seems I owe F Horn an apology as well, as he's obviously not the silent killer I feared he might have been.

Dwynwen, on the other hand, has a good point... And it does seem suspicious, Tessandra, that you'd expect it to be logical for the Dark One to win. I certainly trust that we will find the truth in the Light, and keep this Darkfriend from striking again. Can you prove that you were really sick last night?

I'm not generalizing, just playing the probabilities. The Reds have proportionately more Blacks than the other Ajahs, so I figured I'd start there. That does not mean that I have already concluded the Darkfriend is from there, however.

And nobody has any way of knowing which side will win in the Last Battle, so my logic does not help me decide something like that. What I do know is that I have always followed the Light and intend to do so indefinitely. How could you think that I, someone with a smile several of you have admitted lights up a room, be a Darkfriend?

If anyone has been illogical, it's Kathana. How does the thread's length lead one to the conclusion of Yveva being a Darkfriend? Only a Darkfriend would be so desperate as to make such an illogical assumption.

Archived