DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Ajah Hunt #2 and so it begins

Segurant

Guest Segurant

Kathana said that I could run the next game. Again this is pretty straight forward.

The first fifteen people to sign up get to play. Two of you will be chosen to be the Black Ajah. Another person will be chosen to be the Dreamer. This will be done via PM.

Each "night" in game time, the Black sisters will choose a victim to murder. The next day, the surviving members will get together and try to decide who the murder is. The Dreamer will be able to PM me once per "day" asking me a yes or no question about another player. Everyone will be able to post their dreams, but only the Dreamers will be true. The Dreamer may not reveal they are the Dreamer.

The players must compare their dreams each day, as well as any other evidence they might find (Feel free to make things up.)to discover who the Black Ajah is. At sunset of each day, the players will vote on who the Black Ajah is, with that player being put to death immediately.

The game ends when you either discover who is Black Ajah, or the number of Black sisters equals the number of other players. All murders are communicated to me via PM and I post them.

As soon as the all the players sign up I'll post a list here.

Okay the players have been set. They are:

Kathana Trevalaer

MsDanya

Esteban Diego

King of the Reds

Kitishane

Jaydena

Nailea

F Horn of Valere

Zardi

Dwynwen

Ben-T Gaidin