DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT Favorites: Post-Breaking, Pre-Rand

Dionysus

If Cadsuane gets killed before the last battle, who gets her ter'angreal set?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. If Cadsuane gets killed before the last battle, who gets her ter'angreal set?

• Aviendha
    • Elayne
    • Egwene
    • Moiraine Reborn
    • Alivia
    • Stolen by the killer
    • Other

The polls are all done, if you haven't voted in any of them you better do so quickly. On Sunday, April 9, the finals will begin.

The tenth poll question is Who is your favorite foreigner?

note: Loial isnt really a foreigner to Randland, but Ogier are seperate societies, and I havent been able to place him in a poll question yet, so I made this one specifically to put him in, and some more of the Aiel which have been under represented (Aviendha).

Poll 1: Who is your favorite Forsaken

Poll 2: Who is your favorite Military Leader

Poll 3: Who is your favorite Aes Sedai

Poll 4: Who is your favorite Land Ruler

Poll 5: Who is your favorite Post-Breaking Pre-Rand Character

Poll 6: Who is your favorite Blademaster

Poll 7: Who is your favorite of the original travellers

Poll 8: Who is your favorite warder

Poll 9: Who is your favorite Asha'man

Poll 10: Who is your favorite foreigner

Guaire Amalasan - False Dragon that Hawkwing fought and eventually defeated.

Bonwhin Meraighdin - The Amyrlin during Hawkwing's time that didn't get along with him.

Luthair Paendrag Mondwin - Hawkwing's son, went to Seanchan.

King Aemon - King of Manetheren, thorn in the Dark Ones side.

Queen Eldrene - Queen of Manetheren, destroyed all of the trollocs, etc after King Aemon died by using the One Power then died from overdrawing.

Elisane Tishar - First Amyrlin

Everyone should know Hawkwing, Ba'alzamon, and Mordeth.

Guest cwestervelt

Guaire Amalasan. There was more to him then people every realized. What I think concerning him just makes people think I even more of a crackpot than my supporting Moiraine for the Asmodean killing though.

Guest cwestervelt
Eldrene merely destroyed the Dreadlords. The Trollocs and Myrddraal then ran away and were hunted down by others.

At least Aemon died fighting. Eldrene just did a glorified suicide.

Queen Eldrene certainly DID die fighting. To revenge her fallen husband she used the Power to destroy all the Dread Lords and her death by drawing to much of the Power (the Wise One's have told me that it is very dangerous :wink: ) was an unfortunate side effect. Not the other way around.

But King Aemon is still my favourite. First with that march home which even the Maidens would envy (and we all know they're good runners, with all the running away they do), and then a battle to be worthy of remembrance! Or, as Aan'allein would put it: "Dai'shar Manetheren!"

Moric of the Singing Wind Sept of the Miagoma Aiel

Guest cwestervelt

I think Elaida's taking hero worship just a little to far on that one. Bonwhin almost destroyed the White Tower. Elaida seems hellbent on succeeding to destroy the White Tower. They stilled Bonwhin for what she did, now that stilling is curable, what are they going to do to Elaida?

Well... I really don't think that Elaida a'Roihan had some kind of here worship for Bonwhin Meraighdin. Rather we can read that she used that triptych (was that the spelling?) because she wanted to succeed where Bonwhin Meraighdin failed and of the prize of failure.

Moric of the Singing Wind sept of the Miagoma Aiel

Archived