DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wotcha

daddacool

Thought I'd drop an hello in here. Been a long time WoT fan, can't remember when I started reading them but by Crown of Swords I was buying them in hardback :)

Started off reading some Dragon Lance in the 80's but moved onto the proper stuff a couple of years later when I picked up the Chronicles of Thomas at the tender age of 11. Been downhill ever since :)

Well you have me beat by one book - CoS was in paperback when I started reading, though it was before aPoD came out.

Yeah, I understand about the downhill part. My dad gave me WoT at 10 and I'll been a SF/Fantasy nerd ever since *g*. It's been fairly good to me though.

Anywho.

Welcome!

I'm Lessa and Welcome to DM...key is new here too....but she told you that didn't she?

Anywho,I'm from the Warders Guild in the White Tower and you should really check it out. I've made alot of good friends over there and it doesn't matter who you are. Don't forget you can also be part of more than one org So come stop by the White Tower and the Warders Guild because they will be happy to meet you :biggrin:

Archived