DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - GAME THREAD - GAME OVER

Talya

Garlic

For some reason my text colour button doesnt work when im logged in at work...

I dont think theres much in Wombats comment, it all seems like peoples different way of reading the same post. Nothing has jumped out at me as being scummy at the moment.

Aemon - is it just that Locke hasnt posted much thats making you think hes scum? I havent played any mafia games with Locke so Im not used to his playstyle

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omgus much? I was just trying to inspire some talk my dear, since no one else seems to want to get down to the nitty gritty.

@Adella, I've seen lots of scum make mistakes just skimming what they read. It's extra suspicious as we are just on day two and so there aren't a lot of pages or meaningful posts to read.

Well you guys can waste a lynch if you want. I'm town all the way, through and through, but if you try and lynch me, it'll just be a waste of a lynch and will get you absolutely nowhere. *kisses* Also OMGUS is only used as an excuse to justify a vote that's not really justifiable. It's a terrible reason for a vote.

Are you serious, Locke? Of all the things you've done, that vote is the scummiest of them all. And I am going to take this chance to publicly accuse you of stealing my NACHO CHEESE!!! you know how much I love that stuff and you just walk off with it? Total scum.

Wombat, what would YOU do for a Klondike bar?

heres not a lot to go on. im posting from my phone so ill be quick.

currently im inclined to vote Locke following up on Aemons suspicions of him.

will try to log on from a pc later to catch up and see if anything has broken loose

Song I really just see an over-defensiveness in your style, which is never good, even if you are town. It distracts from catching scum.

On that note, now that Thorum is out (I'm giving Meesh the benefit of the doubt with his role) I am most willing to vote for Song. In fact, I believe I will Vote Song as a placeholder, but am always watching for someone else to make a bigger slip.

hmmmm, i dunno yet. we shall see what unfolds i suppose.

so aemon, why are you talking about food? trying to hint that Santa is hungry and you need to get some food for him? Or is that your idea of foreplay? I gotta admit, hot nacho cheese isnt my thing, but hey, live and let live right?

Of course, this could be aemon being a finder, and his obscure, twisted idea of letting is know of his findings since we cant reveal.........Food for thought?

I have to agree with Adella, Song. Maybe you don't realize you're doing it, but you act very defensive anytime someone votes you or says something suspicious against you. Not sure if it means you're scum, I will hold off on my vote for now. And what Wombat is saying is that early in the game, without much to go on, OMGUS is as valid as anything else. But I might be biased since I'm fond of OMGUS myself :D

Upon rereading it appears to me that Song might have overexerted herself and has been left vulnerable to a counter.

Locke I'm still suspicious of, but I'm letting him off for the moment. Wombat, you too. We'll see how this lynch turns out.

Sorry Song, but we need a majority.

Unvote

Vote Song

Archived