DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - GAME THREAD - GAME OVER

Talya

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thorum has bowed out. So Meesh has taken his place, lol (you will find out her other death later, lol)

I will discount Thorum's vote. So Meesh is not voting for Wombat!

Day 2 Vote

Wombat (1): Song

Tynaal (1): Wombat

It take 10 to lynch. Day ends Thursday 16th 8pm GMT (+5 EST)

*Because I do have more time at the moment, I should post other thoughts too.

I didn't find anything particularly scummy about anything Tynaal said. I don't think it's scummy that Wombat jumped all over Tynaal; he could be scum trying to twist the words of a townie but he could also just be looking for anything that might be something to go on.

Sorry, not much help, I know, but those are my thoughts thus far. Will do a reread of the thread and see if I see anything else I should say something about.

On a side note, I can't believe how scummy Locke is acting right now. It really blows my mind. We all k ow that locke is one of the great talkers on these boards and yet we go days without a word from him? I don't think so. My vote for today goes to Krak for much the same reason. I have my eye on you Locke.

On a side note, I can't believe how scummy Locke is acting right now. It really blows my mind. We all k ow that locke is one of the great talkers on these boards and yet we go days without a word from him? I don't think so. My vote for today goes to Krak for much the same reason. I have my eye on you Locke.

That looks like a look for reaction post unless I miss my guess by far.

Hen

Oh you're one to talk. You are so scummy it's dripping out of your hair. Would you like a towel for that, sir, or shall we bottle it to do some cooking later? I hear scum pies are all the rage in your circles. PersonLly o prefer a sharp cheddar to scum. I cant get enough of that golden goodness.

Hey Meesh, what would you do for a Klondike bar?

• Club Leader

Here's the question - what is the point of the PR? I have pretended to give PRs to teammates. I have been on teams where the person being attacked by a PR (in this case, Locke) was mafia but looked terribly innocent for being attacked. Those things all worked - the first time. I wouldn't put it past Aemon to copycat them, but I don't know. What do the rest of you think?

Wombat I definitely knew what she meant. If you had been paying attention, she missed both votes and commented on missing them both. I don't like when people don't pay attention. Scum don't pay attention.

To the contrary, any halfway decent mafia member would be paying extra attention. This struck my radar.

I don't see anything wrong in how Wombat jumped onto what Tynaal said, it's totally within his range as a player IIRC, and I think misinterpretations are one if the easiest things that can happen in a mafia game. It's how you explain yourself that can really mess you up.

Archived