DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - GAME THREAD - GAME OVER

Talya

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My apologies for not doing this last night, my internet has failed on me again!!!! So I'm at work and had to read through the PM's as I don't have any spreadsheets here at work. Luckily I'm not too stressed, I have some herbal stuff to calm me down as this afternoon I'm going to have a tooth pulled and I get really wound up!!

So...Back to the Game......

You feel as thought you have slept for years, too nights in a row has played havoc with your sense, so it takes a while to work out what is going on around you...not all of you seem to be getting up two lie unmoving. Talm has hoof marks over him again but Lily lies there as though in sleep, but her cold skin shows she is dead.

It is now day you may begin the voting.

AEMON - cupid, is town aligned and could pull actions towards him with his magnectic personality.

There are 6 left it takes 4 to lynch.

For info I cannot update the First post at work, it doesn't like the Edit button!!!

On the Twelfth day of Christmas

My True love sent to me

12 Drummers Drumming

Vote DRUM or DRUMSTICK

I can't even enlarge or colour it sorry!!!! - silly work computer!!!!

I'm doing this all from memory too, so I hope I've got it right! LOL

I'm so sorry!

Drumstick: 3

Drum: 2

I got them the wrong way round!

Soon the voting began, and before long one person was clearly ahead. In fact one more vote and she would be lynched. But Alanna didn't want to take any chances. Pulling a knife from her rucksack she stabbed Song. As she fell to the ground she smiled looking at her team mate, thinking that all was not lost. But to her astonishment, just as the last whispers of life were left, she saw the look on AJ's face, one of relief and joy at seeing one of those she had long decieved die.

Song a Minion of the DO has died.

The Town has Won!

I'm afraid I have no notes with me, and with my internet down at home I won't get to put much on in the next day or so.

But from the top of my head.

EVIL TEAM:

TMD

Song

AJ (although she was a traitor and gave the lists out at night - She was Town Aligned)

Lessa

Kemian

MCS was a symp. He didn't know those that were evil, but was supposed to give me names at night to find them.

Lessa was Godfather, Song had one protection from a kill (which Wombat used up), TMD had Resurrection.

Lily could send someone away at night, which was why AJ's lists didn't appear every night. two times she tried to give it Lily, when Lily had sent herself away.

Talm was Vixen and had the power to seduce someone to do as he wished. Song also had this power.

I gave them the option for it to be used or not, so it was up to them. Song chose not to.

MCS didn't once send in night actions to find the Evil ones, He didn't know but he only had to get one right to find them all. but the person he took over from with didn't neither.

Some actions were straight from whatever you chose when I asked for a vote. The last one was the missing a Day out, if you had gone with Frog you would have missed a night!

Unfortunately at times it seemed like I hadn't balanced it well, but I'm not sure how much that was due to some not using their powers or playing.

Sorry it went on so long and for the break in between.

Any questions then just ask and as soon as I can I will answer them. But I'm finishing work soon, so until I get things working at home, I won't be available to answer.

Thank you all so much for playing. I found this very hard to Mod, Next time I will make it easier, lol. Now I know all those that do these big complicated games feel, and never again will I say a word...

LOL. Good game everyone. I was so convinced Talm was scum. At first I thought he was claiming Cupid (me) then I reread and thought he had hinted at Rudolph (cough, cough). When LZM died and was revealed as Rudolph I was so pissed I had let up my pressure on him. Good thing I was dead or I would have started ranting again. LOL.

Good job with the game Talya! It was very fun.

AJ what a jerk. I thought we still had a chance...

Sorry babe.

And thi is why I always ay AJ is bad.... nasty traitor. :tongue: (Loosely translates as "Good Job" :tongue: )

I squeed with joy when I got this role because I knew it would be fun. I could have done more with it though...

And I'm NOT always bad, meanie.

The lists:

N1: Lily, failed

N2: Adella

N3: Lily, failed (by this point I knew she had some kind of leaving role)

N4: Aemon: failed (b/c of someone else?)

N5: Alanna

N6: there wasn't really a lynch day 6

N7: there was no day 7

Wooo! This was an awesome game, Talya, thanks for running it!

*snuggles the lovely Mod/OL*

I had tons of fun, once I started paying closer attention to the game and trying to figure out who was scum! I was afraid I was going to get myself lynched, taking over the role from Thorum, of all people. XD

Archived