DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings

Warder117

Hello, just signed up. Just finished the latest book and wandered across the site. Spotted the RP (Role Playing) section and was like "Ooooh shiny!". See, I have rp'd ...well... alot lol on other forums and back in the day when I first got into the WoT series couldn't find rp forum. But seeing this... I hope I will be able to contribute to this community.

*Perks right up* :biggrin:

Hey there, Garyuu! What kind of character(s) are you interested in role playing?

Well.... I've always been fascinated by Warder's and their bond with Aes Sedai, so my first character would be a Warder. Also usually rp as a melee character so that would work well lol.

Hey I'm Lessa and you're interested in being a Warder huh...

Well then,I'm from the Warders Guild in the White Tower and you should really check it out. I've made alot of good friends over there and it doesn't matter who you are. :biggrin: Don't forget you can also be part of more than one org So come stop by the White Tower and the Warders Guild because they will be happy to meet you. :biggrin:

It may not be an RP forum but, we have alot of fun over there anyway :biggrin:

Hey I'm Lessa and you're interested in being a Warder huh...

Well then,I'm from the Warders Guild in the White Tower and you should really check it out. I've made alot of good friends over there and it doesn't matter who you are. :biggrin: Don't forget you can also be part of more than one org So come stop by the White Tower and the Warders Guild because they will be happy to meet you. :biggrin:

It may not be an RP forum but, we have alot of fun over there anyway :biggrin:

@Elgee - o.O Snatch me up huh? lol... look forward to it :D

@ Lessa - New here, so I'm still trying to figure out how the different divisions/groups are formatted. Where exactly are you pointing me? lol....

Archived