DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WOT book used as a prop on TV

Isgrimner

So when ever I'm watching movies or television, I tend to pay attention to the books used as props just to see if it is someting I know. I just caught The Path of Daggers on a nightstand and found it ammusing. Granted PoD is probably my personal least favorite WOT book but still neat. (it had no Mat)

JeffWot.jpg

Capture.jpg

Well Patrick Warburton has done a lot of genre related stuff. Like he was the live action Tick. He also does the voice for Brock Samson on The Venture Bros. and that has a lot of sci-fi related referances.

I am not sure, but I think the Jack Nicholson movie Wolf may have had The Shadow Rising on a bookshelf, not sure on that one. We didn't have giant HD tv's back when I saw that so I could never be sure.

• 3 weeks later...

I am not sure, but I think the Jack Nicholson movie Wolf may have had The Shadow Rising on a bookshelf, not sure on that one. We didn't have giant HD tv's back when I saw that so I could never be sure.

It was actually multiple copies of "The Dragon Reborn" in hardback, but close!!

I remember noticing that when seeing the movie in the theaters with my then-girlfriend. We were both WoT fans and both geeked out at noticing that.

Archived