DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ebook help

Damien.wrl

Hello , been reading these bloody books since 1994 , looking forward/dreading the ending, I am submitting this thread looking for some help with getting an Ebook version of Towers, I understand they are out there and I would ideally be able to get one for my iPad. If you are so good as to help please be aware I am a computer idiot and should you mention something like PDF format I will think you are talking about kitchen worktops and become very confused.... Thanks in anticipation

From checking Barnes & Noble site, they have released Eye of World through Crown of Swords; also prequel of Gathering Storm and of Towers of Midnight.

I take they are doing the full books (of the main series) in chronological order.

Brandon said somewhere that Harriet wanted a one-year delay on the ToM ebook. He spoke to her on our behalf, and she agreed to release it in February of next year instead.

As for tGS, I have it on my Kindle app... Not sure what's up with barnes and noble.

Sent using Tapatalk

THE official e-book is being released at the end of january/february if i remember correctly, and i'll buy the epub from B&N(i have a nook) when it is avail for purchase. a gathering storm is avail @ B&N in ebook format. been avail since October.( http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The-Gathering-Storm/Robert-Jordan/e/9781429960830/?itm=3&USRI=a+gathering+storm )

its funny you can buy the HARDCOVER version for LESS than the E-Book version

as for pdf? it'll be around.

Archived