DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Every have a moment that feels exactly like something that happens in WoT?

KelsoLooker

Ever have one of those moments that you have read about in 'The Wheel of Time'. I have. Before i went off to University i was Head of Quality Control and Packing. But then i went away and when i came back for holidays, my section had been dissolved and i was just an odinary worker. It was exactly as i imagined Siuan and Leane felt after being stilled and then healed by Nynaeve. They were so use to being where they were, it felt weird to not be how you were before hand.

I was out on a research trip (for grad school) to Chicago (I was out of country), I was held up at the border but miraculously conjured the information they needed up on random chance, my samples were delayed but the lab *just* happened to have everything I needed to remake them, the samples somehow ended up turning out better than the ones I made back home, I got detained on the way back in to Canada by customs but the guy who was supposed to search my car was an old friend from elementary/high school.

After all was said and done I got to use a line I've been waiting years to use. First thing I said to my girlfriend after getting back to the apartment: "I have more flaming luck than Matrim bloody Cauthon".

Women telling me to do things I'd already planned on doing.

Bloody noblewomen...

oh yeah agreed,...W-I-M-I-N......sceeeeeesh

also i stoped by a place called coran ferry, kinda reminded me of taren ferry.....meh it was nothing like it but that was like 2 weeks ago when i was at the height of my WoT mania. :biggrin:

Archived