DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What is your favourite Non-Human Character?

AnthonyJamesEnglish

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My favorite non-human is Satan from Mark Twain's Letters From The Earth. He has a proper perspective on fundamental issues.

"Man is a marvelous curiosity. When he is at his very, very best he is a sort of low grade nickel-plated angel; at his worst he is unspeakable, unimaginable; and first and last and all the time he is a sarcasm."

• 2 weeks later...

Adding to my list there is Anomander Rake, Fingolfin and Felagund.

GREAT Topic!!! ... I love Dobby. I also LOVE Loial ... BUT, I would have to say that my ALLTIME FAVE nonhuman character is...Oy :-(((

I really wanted to kick my book into the Grand Canyon like a football in the last DT Book :-(

- Fish

Why Im Thankful To 2010: Getting to hear the phrase ''At the end of the day'' 6 Brazillion times and words like ''Trending'' - ''Fail'' - Epic'' - ''Ownage'' and ''FTW'' (Or is that last one an actual 'word'?) ... Also Im thankful that my suspicions about Graendal were right alll along...That she IS hotter than Halima, Berelain and Lanfear.

''I have another man to kill first."- Thom Merrilin; a gleeman and one-time court bard...known by some as 'The Gray Fox' - according to Moiraine Damodred; an Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah.

WAR The Gray Fox!!!

Dang, some hard core fantasy people here. Never seen anything like it.

Drizzt is interesting... but Jarlaxle has more flair. Drizzt's busy being sober and serious and trying to make the world a better place, but Jarlaxle is, quote person from Jurassic Park, a "chaotician."

How about Rhiow, or S'ree, or Filif? Everyone likes a Christmas tree who wears a baseball cap.

I'm amazed no one's said a hobbit. C'mon, hobbits! Although none come readily to mind... Frodo's too serious, Sam's too loyal, Pippin's too "fool of a Took", and Merry... Merry's to serious for my taste, although he's better than Frodo.

Someone, quick, mention Twilight so this geek fest can really take off.

If you insist. My favourite non-human character is Bella Swann from Twilight. Happy now?

Actually, my favourite non-human character is Mr Ares. Quite what he is is a mystery to us all.

Crap who derailed my awesome thread with vampire rubbish :B, If you want an awesome Vampire it's either original Dracula or Blade :B

Actually, if I may respectfully disagree, in my opinion, it is William the Bloody (Spike).

- Fish

at least Spike is a Vamp you can respect. :D

Archived