DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I suppose I should say hello.

Braendyn

Just dropping by to introduce myself in some sense. I've been a member for a while but have been pretty scarce in stating a presence here thus far. Still I like what is done here, and appreciate all the info, and would like to perhaps exchange more ideas and whatnot within this lil' community.

thats all for now really.

cheers,

B

Hello Braendyn and welcome to the Mount! :biggrin:

There is alot to do here, if you fancy doing some Role play there is big section on the Forum page. Or if you fancy being chatty come visit the Social Group and meet all the Aes Sedai, Aiel, Warders, Wolfkin and lots lots more!!! there are WOT discussion boreds and lots of people if you get lost or have any questions just give me or anyone else a shout. we wont bite......promise :biggrin:

Welcome to the Mount!

Indeed, there is a lot to do here :) and there is something for everyone.

Like the RP side, though if you are not interested in that its ok :3 Its always good for a read but always fun to take part it (We dont bite down there, or atleast the Wolfkin dont, I am not too sure about the Darkspawn)

If you have any questions of concerns I would be more then happy to adress them :3 as its my job. Otherwise I hope you enjoy your stay!

Until then have fun Storming the Mount!

Archived