DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

madmike

Hi,

Mike here been reading WOT for about 8 yrs and eagerly waited for the latest book. Just spent the last 2 nights finishing the book, WOW, just 12 more months to my next fix.

Will anybody ever be able to commit to film. More complex than Tolkein, better written than Donaldson

Age 58 retired early and living in Portugal.

Welcome to the best WoT site, imho of course.

I find it very unlikely there will ever be studio that would commit to making the movies as they deserver. My hope is that at some point someone will crank out some digital movies. But, at the same time I think i do not want to see them, but that is mostly because i just do not trust any stuido to do a good job, way to many books have been trashed by the hollywood set, my worst fear is they would to to WoT, what they did to Queen of the Damned.

Hi,

Mike here been reading WOT for about 8 yrs and eagerly waited for the latest book. Just spent the last 2 nights finishing the book, WOW, just 12 more months to my next fix.

Will anybody ever be able to commit to film. More complex than Tolkein, better written than Donaldson

Age 58 retired early and living in Portugal.

Hey folks. Just registered after reading some of the theories out in the forums......hahaha...It's funny how one person can read one thing and another can read something seemingly entirely different.

Archived