DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fain?

Jblaylock

Ok. It seems like at some point, probably around the time Rand started becoming such an all powerful, heartless, unstoppable badass of destruction and ruthless punishment, Fain up and dissapeared. I cannot remember the exact moment I read of him last, but I'm certain that I do not remember him being in TGS at all.

Without giving any real detailed spoilers, can someone who has read TOM say at least (and simply) whether or not Fain appears in the book at all, and not just refferenced by another charecter in conversation?

So this thread doesn't get locked, please use the spoiler code brackets, pasted here (of course you can get rid of the stuff between)

[spoiler] text text blah blah answer answers [/spoiler]

so that the answer is only revealed when clicked on. And again, no detailed spoilers, just a "yes he appears in TOM" or "nope, haven't seen him since who knows when."

Thanks.

@El Oscuro, if you wish to know the extent of his appearance in ToM, email me (see sig). I won't spoil you beyond that, don't worry. I do have an advice - if you want to see more of him - which I won't share here.

BTW the last we see of him is in WH, before the Cleansing.

@El Oscuro, if you wish to know the extent of his appearance in ToM, email me (see sig). I won't spoil you beyond that, don't worry. I do have an advice - if you want to see more of him - which I won't share here.

BTW the last we see of him is in WH, before the Cleansing.

Thanks Yoniy0.

I just emailed you.

Archived