DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

omer681

@omer681, haven't seen you around here lately. What happened to your post count?

You should've done what I did. I opted for Audible. For just 7.5$, I downloaded the book yesterday. I know, hearing it isn't the same as reading it. Don't worry, I'll do that when the ebook becomes available. I just couldn't stomach shipping costs. What did you do to get it in 10 days? Did you choose express mail?

I'm listening to it now. It's awesome :tongue:

@omer681, haven't seen you around here lately. What happened to your post count?

You should've done what I did. I opted for Audible. For just 7.5$, I downloaded the book yesterday. I know, hearing it isn't the same as reading it. Don't worry, I'll do that when the ebook becomes available. I just couldn't stomach shipping costs. What did you do to get it in 10 days? Did you choose express mail?

I'm listening to it now. It's awesome :tongue:

My post count was damped when we moved to the new forum system.

I didn't have anything interesting to say so I haven't said alot. But I read the posts.

I chose express mail because it wasn't too costy.

And getting the audio book is a bit problem for me, because I'm not a native English speaker and sometimes I have problems understanding some words.

But at least I just got Phantom and Confessor. I'll have something to read until then!

Archived