DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Towers of Midnight Signing in Sacramento

bcxanth

Hello everyone!

My name is Ken, aka bcxanth, one of your friendly neighborhood Tower Guards for the Sacramento event. We'll have a live video feed going once again like we had last night. Our space is a bit limited compared to what they had at BYU last night, so I make no promises on our camera angle. :) I'll also be making posts here to this thread, as well as Twitter. We also have Brad Kane here as Special Correspondent for the Dragonmount Twitter feed. Both he and I will be Twittering about the event through the night. You can find all the Towers of Midnight tweets at http://twitter.com/#...earch?q=%23TofM

Harriet just arrived, and Brandon will be here soon, so I'll be going for now. :)

Brandon, Harriet, and Jason are sitting down now with Virginia for a podcast interview. The crowds are getting restless now that they know Brandon and Harriet are here. So far though, nobody has had to be fed to the trollocks. No spoilers will be posted here, but Virginia has gotten her first "RAFO" answer. :) Anyone have questions they'd like us to try and have answered?

Archived