DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Ignis

Light my fire.

Hi. Im Ignis. Just stopping in to say hello.

Love how you changed the boards. Now I can actually register! :D Because it wouldn't really let me before... :D

I hope I can contribute and help out in anyway possible. And cheers! It's St. Patty's day!

both of you will love DM. it's a great place to be around. my only advice: don't be shy, you'll be dragged into stuff if you even hint that you're paying attention to something.

so be bold and meet people, make friends and enjoy yourselves!

*hands NON-suspicious pie to Ignis*

Hi im Apocalypse of BT (Black Tower) and SG (Shayol Ghul).

Yes it is a potent combination : Insanity and Evil-y-ness. :P

Now, I obviously recommend Black Tower ORG and Shayol Ghul ORG mainly because nobody really cares about what goes on there if you konw what I mean. It's expected of us.

Of course I'm not forcing you to pick, its just you'll live longer then, so have a nice time here at Dragonmount. :twisted:

*smiles* Welcome to DM!

*eyes the boys and shakes her head*

Anyway, have fun, visit everyone and enjoy yourself! DM will change your life, so... *grins* buckle up. ;)

Hiya Ig!!

I'm Leane and you should really check out the Band of the Red Hand Org. It's the music and travel Org and a lot of fun. There is drinking, fighting, and more drinking :D

The Archers are the best division! But you should go through the Raw Recruit Phase to find out which division suits you the best :D Hope to see you around! Welcome to DM and have fun!

*pokes Leane*

We also do work as well...that is how you earn points to get promoted!

if you sign into the Raw Recruit sign in thread on our public boards, an email from me will be on its way to you that explains all about the Band of the Red Hand here at DM!

Guest Egwene

Hi welcome Ignis...check out the Asmo thread on the book discussion board.... a must read for a quiet afternoon...lol. And of course...leave your vote, too.

:)