DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey guys!

CadeForeverfar

Hey everyone!

My name is Hayden, I'm from Australia. I've been lurking dragon mount for a few months now, but have finally decided to join in the fun.

Some things about myself:

I'm an aspiring writer, thanks to Robert Jordan. Massive fan of Raymond E Feist, as well as David Gemmell, Terry Brooks and Sara Douglass.

I'm still at school, I plan to complete a Bachelor of the Arts, majoring in creative writing and philosophy.

I'm also very involved in music. I'm the singer for a pop-punk-hardcore band and plan to make music a huge part of my life.

I like metal, hardcore, progressive rock and the like.

I have only read through the series once, but that was only 1 month ago and I read through the whole series within 3 weeks. Massively looking forward to ToM.

I do not know everything about the books, and I won't be able to tell you the book I'm talking about if I try to talk about a certain scene.

That's about it. Thanks guys!

P.S my name is a name from my book, sure it's a bit cliche, but the meaning behind it is extremely important.

Hey Hayden :)

Welcome! I'm new here also, was pretty stoked when I found this website as I'm a huge WoT fan! Have read the series up til book 12, and while waiting for it to be realized had to re-read some of them as I found myself missing the characters!

Where about's in Australia do you live? I'm from big bad Tassie :)

Archived