DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Must.. Not.. Go.. To.. Spoiler Section.

Darkenmal

10...more....minutes....untill...officciall....relese....

no...midnight.....relese.....in....scotland.....

*kills self*

But seriously....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the temptation to go clikey click onto the spoiler section is unbearable.....

9 hours and i'll have what i wanted :)

it's worsened by the fact that i've actualy HELD ToM already, and had it taken off me by a crappy WHSmith who couldn't do they're jobs properly and put ONE SINGLE COPY OF TOM ON THE SHELVES LAST WEEK. FML.

read page 7 of the " so you found a copy of ToM?" thread, if you want the full tearfully heart-wrencing story.

i honestly think that i am the single most unlucky WoT fanatic to have EVER lived....

I already caved. I went. :lanfear:

NOES!!!! CAST IT AWAY! IT'S HIM!!!!

Don't tell us that you succumbed to it's temptations! now it will make it easeyer for us all to do the same!!

spoilers are lighter than a feather, waiting is as heavy as a mountain.

DON'T DO IT PEOPLE!!! YOU'LL ONLY REGRET IT!!

I think I am going to vomit from the suspense.... Seriously...

I went to a Coles Bookstore here to find out when they opened in the morning (and to try and bribe them to sell me a copy early) and they were just closing up shop. AND STOCKING TOM ON THE SHELVES while I watched through the locked doors and cried a river of tears.

I thought about waiting for them in the parking lot for some sweet vigilante justice, but thought it might be even more difficult to get a copt of ToM in jail...

Can't help.. myself.. need.. to click.. exit button.. I.. keep.. clicking.. enter button.. instead.. Noooooooo!

You close your eyes, but sleep eludes you.

You are drenched in sweat. Your hands are shaking.

Your mind can not focus. The vision stands before you, and all else is obscured.

You grasp for what you desire, but it eludes you like smoke.

Why do you suffer so when relief awaits you like a cool refreshing bath?

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/forum/350-towers-of-midnight-spoiler-discussion/

Come to the thread, my sweetness, my poppet.

Come to the thread. Breathe in the fragrance of the blossoms. Taste the sweet wine.

Behold, every delicacy is stored up waiting for your taste, every tidbit is laid out like a buffet.

Taste as much or as little as you desire. Sample the essence of delight.

Come to the thread, o friend. Eat and drink of the delicate fruit laid out before you.

Do not hesitate any longer, but come and be satisfied.

It's too tempting. Thinking I just gotta stop coming to Dragonmount for the rest of the day. Getting the book this afternoon (hopefully) then will be MIA for a couple of days to read and reread it. But I'm at work though, not like I have anythin else to do.... oh...work.... damn.....

None in Ireland either, dagnammit.

I was weak: I went to the spoiler board a few days back, and I got my eyes scalded by what I saw. I paid a high price.

It was the first place I went when I signed on after midnight. I didn't even know what I was doing until I had read through three threads :tongue:!

There has been and still remains zero temptation to go browse the spoiler section for me. I am not going to ruin it. Often times, later after having read the book I find things in the spoiler and "have read it" section that I missed but more often than not I find other peoples take on things and of course the theories. I am all about the theories for this book but some have lots of pages filled with comments from people who have read the series 15 - 20+ times and they are all but predicting stuff as if its fact or they have come to conclusions on things, and basically I find it stupid.

Anyways this is the most excited I have been for ANY book let alone any WoT book. I wasn't near this excited last year. I think it is because we are so close to the end and many plot threads are going to start being concluded. I have spent many, many years reading this series and although I love it and would continue to buy books for several more years if they released them, I too, would love to see how it ends. I am excited to see it conclude and to finally know the ending.

What sucks is there is absolutely no bookstore in my area staying open until midnight. I called them all. None are staying open and none will have it until tomorrow. Schulers will have in their shelves tomorrow shortly after open. The guy at Walmart said they won't have it until the vendor comes. Basically I will be waiting until late morning to afternoon before I get my hands on a copy. I will go buy if shortly after I vote.

DON"T FORGET TO VOTE Americans! Don't blow off the vote tuesday.

Anyways, I was really hoping to go get a copy tonight and pull an all nighter reading, which I love to do and since I have nothing planned for tomorrow. Now I am stuck waiting for it.

Thankfully I have "The Way of Kings" also by BS to keep me occupied. I like it though the world is different from what I have read in awhile. I must say, its been like 4 or 5 years since I have read a book that puts you into a world that different. I won't include spoilers so don't worry.

Anyway, here is to the next 10-15 hours. They will go fast I hope!

Avoided the spoiler section :) Now I just have to wait until 1200 noon when my lunch starts to go and pick up book from waterstones, the annoying thing is I will then have about 15 minutes to hit up the prologue before I have to start work again for another 4 hours!!

I can't wait until 6 tonight when I can sit down and dig in *shivers with excitement*

lol

Can't help.. myself.. need.. to click.. exit button.. I.. keep.. clicking.. enter button.. instead.. Noooooooo!

Seriously, the wait is killing me, I want my book dammit! :(

I concur whole-heartedly with this thread. No midnight release in Baton Rouge and work comes early in the morning... which means not only do I have to go get it at lunch, but I get to look at it on my desk for 4-5 hours afterwards before taking it home. And then there's the all-important voting. Argh!!!

Its everything I can do - literally - not to go to the spoiler board.

Archived