DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I am going to be sleepless tonight...

Lynchgrinch

last night was bad enough, i couldn't get an ounce of sleep...kept waking up and re-reading bits or various differant WoT books.

I'm sooooo excited, only 21 hours till i can get my grubby paws on ToM....i think i'm going to explode!!!!!! realy, i don't think i've ever been in so much anticipation over a book.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....hhhhhh

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that summed things up...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

one more for good measure. i'm a nervous wreck just now, could you tell? :unsure:

:moiraine:

I'm hoping the bookstore that I ordered it from (where Brandon is going on tour on the 3rd) does a midnight release or I am gonna FREAK out :3

It's not been this bad for until just now (I just found out I won a sticker set from Tor :D ). Super-stoked and just counting down the hours now... I will take a nap get up and get the book then read the night away til work. I took vacation Wednesday so I can spend all day reading before the signing... xD

last night was bad enough, i couldn't get an ounce of sleep...kept waking up and re-reading bits or various differant WoT books.

I'm sooooo excited, only 21 hours till i can get my grubby paws on ToM....i think i'm going to explode!!!!!! realy, i don't think i've ever been in so much anticipation over a book.

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

one more for good measure. i'm a nervous wreck just now, could you tell? :unsure:

You guys... I think hes pumped.

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You guys... I think hes pumped.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

The sad truth is, i even went to the gym for a good 3 hours until i was absoloutly nackered in hope that it would just put me to sleep.

IT HAS NOT.

I'm really hoping Wal-Mart has this out immediately. Absolutely no midnight releases in my area, I believe. I even checked our comic-book shot... nope, nothing.

Since I lucked out as far as Final Fantasy XIII went and them putting it out around midnight, I'm hopeful that they'll have ToM out as well.

I won't go sleepless thankfully. I got a book to read and that helps relax me for sleep. Also tomorrow is voting day so I got to go and do that then get my copy of ToM. I can't wait though. It feels like being a kid waiting for Christmas all over again.

Edit:

To above post...I called my local Walmart and they said they won't have it in until after the vendor comes and puts it on the shelf and he said it could be anywhere from morning to late afternoon. I am sticking with my local bookstore which I am hoping will have it very shortly after opening at 10 am.

If that's the case then that's the case. I'm gonna head off with family in the morning anyway to vote and I'll pick it up then. After that I'll sleep until class and then basically zone out reading ToM. Or at least starting at its cover.

Well, right now its 10 already and I have a night class tomorrow and that's it. I could even skip it if I really felt like it- no tests that night, though I would really love the notes.

My basic plan, as I have a night class, is basically staying up all night either reading ToM or watching Avatar: The Last Airbender. I could also continue my re-read of A Song of Ice and Fire, but reading a book so near the Promised Day feels like blasphemy.

Archived