DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How to get ToM in Melbourne?

Fains nose

Gah! melborne cup! As goddessbec said, lucky other states dont have a public holiday. In QLD, its all good. Man, thats stupid. Are you sure there is not bookstores open? Try checking for any small bookstores in your area? Sorry, cant be of much help. I really hope you find it. IF not, well, one day isnt that bad right?

im told that chady is open if thats an option for anyone? (im assuming it would be since your from melbourne :P)

and why buy at boarders? soo over priced, im going to try target (same product, but a bit cheaper)..

any good luck to everyone. (and good luck to anyone betting on the cup :D)

i visited a&r, reader and borders today, and none of them had the book. none of them knew when it would arrive either. the only definitive thing they could tell me was that it wouldn't be available tomorrow (tuesday) because of the long weekend and distributors not shipping anything until wednesday.

worst state :(

last year when the gathering storm came out, the audiobook was available on itunes on the release date..might have to settle for that ;)

just tried k-mart on burwood hwy, as well as the glen,

none of them have it, they kept giving me the same story because of cup day they wouldnt get deliverys,

(i was under the assumption that stores got there stock a few days before the release day)

guess not :(

Archived