DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where did the topic about Kindle/TOM/Harriet/Tor go to?

The Fisher King

Im praying it wasn't deleted or locked. I know it was getting slightly heated, and that we must protect Harriet, but most of the criticism in that thread was accurate, fair and civil.

Nothing like the thread on Amazon about this situation.

Any updates? Anyone get a chance to smack Harriet around concerning this situation yet?

Fish

P.S. - The last line was 100% Tongue-in-Cheek (if youve been following the comments on Amazon, you'll get it, lol) ;-)

I myself don't care much about ebooks (at least yet, I'm more of a audio books fan) but I have to say that I completely understand people that are upset. If they did this with audio books I'd be vivid!

Exactly, NS.

Fish

Happy to put my two cents on the issue wink.gif. I know that this has been said before, but you have good topics, man. The second I see you created on I have to take a look at. smile.gif

I myself don't care much about ebooks (at least yet, I'm more of a audio books fan) but I have to say that I completely understand people that are upset. If they did this with audio books I'd be vivid!

Exactly, NS.

Fish

Happy to put my two cents on the issue wink.gif. I know that this has been said before, but you have good topics, man. The second I see you created on I have to take a look at. smile.gif

You're too kind. Not really that much depth here, lol - this board has gotten me through some tough times for alot of years and it, the folks who post here, and of course WOT, make it easy to post fun topics and have a good time here.

Fish

Archived