DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

November 2nd Reading and Voting!

messiestobjects

I would like to ask that everybody vote, (Although I think it is to late for that. Should have started trying to make sure everyone votes a month ago.), I do not care who you vote for, Republican or Democrat. Just vote.

And remember, if you don't vote than you do not get Complaining Rights :biggrin:. You have no business complaining about who is currently in office if you didn't vote IMO.

By the way, I completely agree with Sid on Proposition 13! Vote yes!

I took the early ballot option earlier this week.. I've voted already.. I'm taking tuesday off work. Amazon sent a 'Just Shipped your Order' email to me this afternoon. 15 years isn't it since Moiraine went to the Finns? This is so huge!

Yes, I plan on voting.

I will either do it early in the morning or shortly before I go to class later in the day.

I will likely try to obtain Towers of Midnight at its namesake time. I will, potentially, be done with it before I have to vote. If so, I will be voting early in the morning and napping until I have class.

I will be voting based upon the beginning letter of the last word within Towers of Midnight. I have a specific formula I will be using for this, muahahahahahah.

Archived