DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tower of Midnight

Ozzie_aiel

cry cry, I have to wait for mine as a friend is sending it from the UK as a birthday Gift (I live in Denmark) so likely will be around a week behind everyone which I guess is lucky as Im still only on book 8 of my reread better get moving hehe

gl mate, you only have about 2000 pages more to read :P not to mention (what i thought) was the loooooooong book #10, crossroads of twilight :D

I'm going to wait in Wal-Mart for them to put it on the shelves (only book-seller around here open that late, grr). I also plan on taking a week off of classes to read it... ahhhh, the joy of WoTDay.

So I expect to have it around midnight, a bit after. I did the same with Final Fantasy XIII.

I'm going to wait in Wal-Mart for them to put it on the shelves (only book-seller around here open that late, grr). I also plan on taking a week off of classes to read it... ahhhh, the joy of WoTDay.

So I expect to have it around midnight, a bit after. I did the same with Final Fantasy XIII.

I tried going to Walmart for Knife of Dreams to get it at midnight on the release day.

Walmart told me "We won't have that out until this evening."

I had to wait until that morning to get it at my local Waldenbooks.

Stupid Texas Wallyworld.

Archived