DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Chore or prank

minisamus

I have all my reqs Minisamus, but I can still rp something with you if you'd like. Miahna is an Accepted, so perhaps you could play/try to play a prank on her, or she could supervise your chore, or something along those lines.

Fair warning, I will be a bit sporadic these next couple of days as my copy of ToM is supposed to be arriving today *squeals like a little girl*, although I'm usually good for at least a post a day (or two days usually at max).

That sounds doable to me. Thanks! If you're going to be sporadic I think supervising her chore would be a better fit than pranks (just 'cause of the whole permission and punishment if caught planning hassle)

Which chore are you thinking of giving? Also would you like to start or should I

And if you're finished with all your accepted reqs I don't mind getting a chore from your aes sedai :)

Well...I'm one post away from finishing my reqs and then I still have to post my Oaths so she's not AS yet haha. So, I can still give it to you through my Accepted. Or at least supervise it.

You can start if you want - that way you already have a post down for your req ;). Unless your muse has 'left the building' and then I can start if you want.