DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Helarious Ending Time!!!

Crael123

Well this idea came to me a few days ago so i thought it would be fun to make of funny endings for all of the characters!! I will start

[bRand][/b]

Rand Avi Min and Elayne are finally having that Foursome... On the Slopes of Shayol Gul

Rand: SEX SOUND SEX SOUND SEX SOUND

Avi: SEX SOUND SEX SOUND SEX SOUND

Elayne: hahaha looks like you guys are having fun... hahaha rand sweetheart what about Elayne?? come on we have known eachother for like-

Rand: SHUT UP BITCH!!!

Min: SEX SOUND SEX SOUND SEX SOUND

Shadar Haran walks up, Mesaana on his arm

SH: Damn Rand GET SOME!! hey mind if me and Mesaana join?? shes my bitch for a few days thanks to her failure at the White Tower. SO care if we join??

Rand: SEX SOUND SEX SOU- SHUT UP YOU... oh its you Shadar Haran. Whats up? Oh hey Mesaana *MASSIVE BALEFIRE TO THE FACE*

SH: WHAT THE HECK MAN THAT WAS MY TOY

Rand: I augta.. *keels over*

SH: what the crap man how anti climatic

Rand gasping with pain sorry... wound on side..

SH: Whatever. *TRUE POWER BALEFIRE TO THE FACES OF ALL 4*

SH: Hey Graendal

Mat

Mat is high seeing how he rediscovered cocaine and now drunk off his ass. He is distraught because Tuon left him for Sulcia and he didn't even get to watch. It is the eve of Tarmon Gai'don

MatTo talemenes: I HAATE THIS MAAAN WHY AM I SO SAD THAT SHE LEFT ME FOR ANOTHER WOMAN... SHE HAD NO.. NO BOOBS... i like woman with some MEAT ON THEM as he grabs a nice fleshy woman's butt

Talemenes: Mat there are trollocs outside the inn.

Mat: F**K the world man.. we can all burn. get the soldiers to hold them off until the entire hoard is within a 5 mile radius of the inn

Talemenes: they already are. stupid.

Mat: Good... GOOD THING I REDISCOVERED NUCLEAR POWER BITCHESSSSS SUCK ON TH-

Nuke goes off. everyone dies. the end

Perrin

Perrin is huddled in a corner whispering to himself. Blacksmith or killer blacksmith blacksmith ax ax hammer hammer

Faile: Perrin. i am taking your ballz and ta'vern ness. I am leading the wolves and everyone into the last battle. k?

Perrin: Blacksmith ax blacksmith ax

Faile: I killed Mesema and had passionate sex with a bunch of Aeil guys on my own free will in my captivity.

Perrin: blacksmith ax hammer hammer wolf

Faile: Fuck you. Leaves

Narg comes in :narg:

Narg To Robert Jordan :jordan: : Narg Kill??

RJ: yes.. yes that will do.. :jordan:

Narg: NARG KILL Guts Perrin like a fish

Perrin Whispering: Not.. ready.. to be.. leader.. Dies

RJ: yes... yes that shows him..

Egwene

Egwene: I realize i suck

*shoots herself with lightning, making a small hill of rubble next to dragonmount*

RJ: yes.. yes that shows her... :jordan:

Wolf takes a dump on pile :hopper:

Slayer takes a dump on pile

RJ takes a dump on pile

RJ: ahhh.. much better

Your turn!!!

And the day came and past, the day that hasnt come and past yet, the day that came and past a fair while ago. Exactly how long ago can never be said, might have been yesterday or last year or several leap years ago, but meh, I digress. You get the picture. Well, on that day, a ginger lad and a cocky sonofa and a depressed mopey abouty type, they all did this thing where they fought a fight and righted wrongs and all that kinda stuff, and when they were finished everything was sorted and that, and they went home and chilled out in front of the fire and lit a pipe.

Bedtime story, from Tam al'Thor to his grandchildren

Archived