DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ToM Audio Book

Solmyr

I couldn't find a topic about this and since I have grown addicted to audio books ever since I started travelling a lot, I was wondering if there is a release date for the audio version of ToM? I remember that with TGS the audio book was out shortly after the paperback and I am hoping for the same scenario now. Also where can one order it?

Hey, I think it will be released on nov 2 along with the hardcover.

You can get the audiobook for free from audible and support brandon sanderson's writing excuses podcast.

Just go to: http://www.audiblepodcast.com/excuse and sign up for the 14-day free trial. You can download towers of midnight then cancel your subscription and still keep the audiobook.

I actually do subscribe to audible because I think its a very cheap way to get audiobooks and I listen to a lot of them on the eliptical. I plan to get both the audiobook and a signed hardcover.

I usually see the audio book released along side the paper version at my bookstore. Though it's something like 80 bucks to buy I believe.

I love the audio books. I have them going at work all the time. I probably listen to it, and Harry Potter about 3 times a year...

Archived