DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Re-Intorduction RP, I need peeps to help

Juan Hangslow

This is how it is... (Obviously, as there is no point wasting time elaborating on how it isn't).

*Cue 20th Century Fox Spotlight*

A long time ago on a forum far far away...

*Duh-du-du-duh, du-du-du-du-du-du-du... etc.*

*Cue Scrolling, and gradually fading, yellow text overlaid upon a stunning starfield backdrop*

ROLE PLAY: EPISODE II - A NEW DOPE

On a remote planetary system called Dragonmount 7 a young aspiring Role Player known only as Demonspawn created a character... Jac al'Caar. This was a character he was particularly fond of and thusly did he set out into the world of Role Play.

His Bio was submitted, and accepted, meaning he was free to set out on the path to Wardership.

Unbeknown to our young, and devastatingly handsome and charming, hero there was an insidious force lurking in wait. This entity, known only as the legendary 'Real Life' struck when he least expected, forcing him into hiding. His plans were shattered and scuppered at every attempt to return but he perservered.

Eventually he reinvented himself as the dashing Juan Hangslow, debonnaire, charming, handsome and devillishly charming.But, beneath the surface there lurked a dark secret. This secret was a desire to once again become Jac al'Caar. Trainee Warder.

But to do this, Juan required the help of his fellow Dragonmount RP'ers. And so he set out on a personal crusade to find these people who could assist him in his darkest days...

Ahem... Sorry for being overly dramatic.

Anyhoo, what I need is active members who are willing to help me re-insinuate myself into the Warder RP threads. Anyone with an idea which may involve a trainee.

I have thought about doing a retrospective RP featuring Jac being called away for some reason or I could just pick up from where I left off and start from my first day afer signing up.

Anybody who would like to help me out, please get in touch either here or via PM.

Thanks for putting up with my little fantasy :unsure:

Edited by Juan Hangslow

More than willing to help out. I don't rp on the weekends but I'll try to post a couple times a week. It all depends on my work load and how well the girls are behaving.

Tho I don't have an idea at yet.

Aeronwy is a new Trainee. - Bio

Mat

Thanks guys. And I would be interested in RPing something with Aeronwy Mat. I am away this weekend so there is no hurry.

Just to clarify where Jac is, if I haven't been too clear thus far:

He has arrived at the WT and has had his meeting with Eqwina's MoA(?). I did start another rp but only managed one or two replies so I haven't completed any RP raising requirements.

Also, I cannot find the bio that was approved, could just me not looking hard enough but I do know that it wasn't on the wiki page, or whatever it was.

And I will welcome as many offers and suggestions that may come along as once I get into it I can be quite active.

If you got assigned a WS we can move from there so we know what reqs you need to do (or rather how many).

Pick one of the reqs in the Trainee section and we'll work out an RP that encompass your return and work with two trainees.

Hi Juan, would be glad to rp with your character Jac some time!

I have a Warder character who's fairly experienced named Visar,

And I have a trainee named Torvus, who is mainly an archer/horseman but would be glad to help if you'd prefer a peer rather than an instructor type.

I can get a post or two in each week on a regular basis, and if I don't just send me a pm with a scary Joker threat or a cryptic riddle or a penguiny pun or a two-faced lie or some such, and Batman and I will go kick their butts and then post! (I like the avi)

Hey, Juan! :D

I have a Tower Guard who's happy to beat people up or buy 'em a drink depending on what they're in the mood for. ;) Edana's a hoot to play with and I've been hunting for something for her to do since everything I've started with her lately (minus Visar helping me out of my boredom for Ed! Thanks!) seems to end with me twiddling my thumbs waiting on people to reply. ;)

Two req's away from a 15... *mutters*