DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Best Band or Singer of the 21st Century. PLEASE ENTER!!!

Hannibal King

Okay, I got the idea for this via another forum that had it about the best fantasy writer ever. Here's how it goes. For two weeks, people will nominate 2 (and only 2 or else your nomination will be disqualified) bands or singers. Then after that 2 week period is over, I will mix and match all the nominees so that it is a versus vote between two of the nominees (for example: Staind vs. Nelly). Then I will post all of those versus matches and then everyone will vote for their favorite of the two and PM me with their choices and so on and so forth until I add up all the votes in the versus matches, the one with the highest amount of votes between the two will move on to the next round. As time goes on, I will narrow it down until only two remain and after that vote goes through, the best band or singer of the 21st century will be announced.

I will start off the nominations.

Staind

Lacuna Coil

IN THE EVENT OF A HUGE AMOUNT OF NOMINATIONS I WILL CLOSE THE NOMINATIONS EARLY. BUT IF IT GOES ON AT A DECENT PACE, THEN IT WILL END AT THE TWO WEEK PERIOD. I SAY THIS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GET SWAMPED WITH TRYING TO FIX UP ALL THE VERSUS MATCHUPS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived