DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Is there an explanation to why audio books sounds so strange after KOD?

Braus

Where did you get your copies? Did you actually buy them, CD or digital download? or did you get a pirated copy from a torrent or something? cuz the latter might be why, lower quality files to accommodate smaller file size and easier download. I have the audiobooks in digital format, and I noticed a little bit of difference in how there voices sound in TGS, but not quality of sound, and I just attributed that to that fact that it has been quite a few years and their voices have changed, and recording equipment has changed too, especially if you go back and listen to the first ones after the last one. They sound noticeably younger.

Where did you get your copies? Did you actually buy them, CD or digital download? or did you get a pirated copy from a torrent or something? cuz the latter might be why, lower quality files to accommodate smaller file size and easier download. I have the audiobooks in digital format, and I noticed a little bit of difference in how there voices sound in TGS, but not quality of sound, and I just attributed that to that fact that it has been quite a few years and their voices have changed, and recording equipment has changed too, especially if you go back and listen to the first ones after the last one. They sound noticeably younger.

Aye the tgs is a torrent, but ive bought the first 6 books in audio book format, and before i did that i listened to book 1-6 aswell through a torrent, and the quality was great, not like in tgs where the voices feels totally askew. So its only tgs that is different. As far as i can recall when i heard tgs chapter 2 last year from macimillian website, it sounded the same as the clip i linked. So something must have happened.

Archived