DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

We have a new First Reasoner!

Please join us in congratulation Charis alAslan, our new White Ajah Head!

She was the logical candidate to get this position ... ok stop rolling your eyes at me - I had to get the word "logical" in there! But seriously - we are certain that Charis will do an excellent job as First Reasoner, and we wish her and the Whites a long and prosperous journey together.

Party!!

:blink: Woah, way to surprise us, Charis with a K. Congrats hon!! And may your next child, be a logical child. *Godfather themesong cue* :biggrin:

Woo! Congrats Charis! Wait, so, it's White Charis and Green Charis now? Way confusing... >.<

Congratulations Charis! Looks like we get the jobs at the same time, can't wait to see you around and get to know you! (Maybe talk about a Brown - White event?)

Gasp, a feelthy Ajah hopper!

<__<

>__>

But in all sincerity - loves you! I think that you'll do as well as anyone else can, and I look forward to seeing new life amongst the White Ajah.

<3<3

Whoa! Congrats Charis! Looks like I'll have to come by the Whites once in a while to give you some ewok time. Everybody needs ewok time. Right?

Right?

Hello?

We Blues are going to miss Charis as a Blue but she'll make an awesome Ajah Head for the Whites. We may even steal her back every so often . . . :biggrin:

Congrats SIS on becoming the new White Head!!!

*snuggles Charis*

Here is a cake for you!

5765_xl.jpg

My Congratulations Charis Sedai. With Great Power comes Great Responsibility and Death is lighter than a feather, Duty heavier than a mountain.

Wow noona. You went for it and congratz on being the new White Head. YAY! I guess i need to come and visit you more often.

*snugglebites Charis* :happy:

*Steals a slice of that delicious looking cake*:sleep:

Charis, sounds like you're going to have quite a conga line following you to the White halls :biggrin:

Congratulations Charis! Looks like we get the jobs at the same time, can't wait to see you around and get to know you! (Maybe talk about a Brown - White event?)

Oooh! We'll call it "Chocolate and Vanilla"! :biggrin:

Congratulations Charis! How awesome for you and the White Ajah. I know you will do a great job.