DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

May you all always find water and shade

Hi everyone, Just a quick welcome and that i hope to be around for a while, just started reading the WoT series around june this year and i am already now half way through TGS with ToM and New Spring ordered and on the way :D I had started the series actually many many years ago but found the prologue in EotW quite jarring so i gave it back to the friend i loaned it off of at the time, during the semester break from uni got bored and decided to try it again... man i was kicking myself for what i had missed out on :D

Favourite Character has to be a tie between Mat and Perrin, both are amazing and i also love Nynaeve and Ewegene just for there stubborness and ignorance :)

Anyways any questions about me feel free to ask and i'll do my best to answer :)

Hi Lessa Nikia, Currently studying Legal studies, in my last semester (phew) cant wait to be finished. are you asking which country i support? lol i never really thought about it like that, i always had a liking for the borderlands just there whole perception on things is really cool and i like the two rivers folk too everyone else is too political for my tastes :P much prefer the straight-forward tell it how it is lot :D

How about yourself?

Legal. that must be fun. I'll be going into the forensic science part of that. Yeah I was asking about your favorite country. My fingures have not be listening to my brain lately. :biggrin: Myself, I love the Andorians and the Aiel. They fasinate me!(Incase you haven't noticed, I can't spell)

That's true, To be honest i don't really dislike any group of people from the story, except of course The Dark one and the black ajah the others mostly just have quirks. :) Oh! but i do dislike cadsuane such arrogance! lol Just finished tGS :D cant wait for ToM

Oh I know she is so annoying. The first time she was introduced, I know something bad would happen. When I read that Verin was black, I was so sad, cause I really liked her. The only people I can't stand are the darkfriends, the Dark One, etc.

Hey guys, I haven't read New Spring, though I have it. I'm still in High School, and I just joined DM. I started reading the books freshmen year, and I've re-read them all except TGS. I am re-reading them all now and am not going to read ToM until I finish. I'm on FoH... Sad face

Sorry if My post got re-posted. I do have to say Mat is my favorite character. Perrin is too obsessed with Faile for me to enjoy, Rand got too monotone and 'Cold'. Mat is just awesome to read about. He is the pretty boy character with luck, though, whenever he relies on his luck, for anything other that gambling, he turns out wrapped in another Aes Sedai plot. He does what he wants, or tries to, and does not have a set plan for his life, save for blowing the HoV at Tarmon Gai'Din

Hello Seoirse! I've yet to do a second read through, i tend to space my read through out as i get bored easily :D Can't wait to start on New spring but im really enjoying The Way of Kings so far!

I'll have to pick it up then. I admit, I was disappointed when I heard Robert Jordan died, and that his books were to be continued by Brandon, But it has turned out great. I'd like to read the Mist trilogy, At least I think it is that, because I have heard great things about it

Archived