DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Chapter 2 ToM

DrRonDerryJr

likely Tor's website will have a link to it. If it's like the last book's early material then chapter 2 will be in audio format. Thus you'll have to listen to it unless you want to wait for Terez to type it out for everyone :laugh:

When? Sometime between now and Nov. 2. Maybe... this week?

We'll announce it when it's released. Tor likes these things to be a surprise.

They do a good job. The day a couple of weeks ago when I logged on and, unsuspectingly, saw Chapter One up, it was a very, very pleasant and appreciated surprise.

Fish

I was hoping we'd get another taste of it this week. I'd reread the series again but I've already reread it twice since I got home from Fort Sam back in July.

I wish I could count how many times I've gone through this anticipatory stress since I started reading the series back in 92.

'Surprise'? More having people go back to their site repeatedly for cross promotions of other products. Whilst getting the chapters early are good, the way they do it is not fan friendly.

'Surprise'? More having people go back to their site repeatedly for cross promotions of other products. Whilst getting the chapters early are good, the way they do it is not fan friendly.

Because TOR clearly doesn't want increased traffic on their website which might lead to someone buying one of their other books...

Because TOR clearly doesn't want increased traffic on their website which might lead to someone buying one of their other books...

I'm not surprised or even angry at TOR for how they do it. I just don't think anyone should paint it as TOR doing it in the slightest for the fans of WOT as some sort of reward for loyalty to them or the series.

Archived